I’m an independant strategist. I apply behavioural insights creatively for brands and businesses. That way I build brands that matter to people. Brands that do. I call them Behaviour Brands.
Let’s work together. Get in touch.
Currently I’m working with:
5 things to stop x 5 things to start right now
1. Talking about your product or service. People frankly are not that interested.
2. Relying on what your customers tell you. They don’t say what they think – nor will the do what they say.
3. Believing the good old marketing conventions. Behavioural Science is the new fronteer of influencing people.
4. Stop with complicated navigation, too many fields and click options and stop the ambigious language.
5. Stop believing your customer makes logical choices. Economics rely on the assumption that we make logical decisions, based on evidence. But we aren’t and we don’t.
1. Putting your customer first. In your value proposition, your marcomms and coleteral.
2. Using experiments to find ways to connect with your customer.
3. Making design iconic. The eye is drawn to unusual, highly salient cues and colours.
4. Focussing on why the customer doesn’t buy from you. There is a lot to learn from observing peoples choices.
5. Understanding that we haven’t discovered fully how people thick. Behavioural Brands bridge the gap between (inside-out) brand positioning and how people actually behave.
+316 41 21 29 30
Frambozenweg 139 -141
2321 KA Leiden
Mail me and i’ll send you my work!